Almost all the makers witnessed positive growth except Toyota, GM, VW, Skoda and Nissan. Dzire is the most sold vehicle with 24,502 units followed by Alto with 22,861 units. Now we will see Individual maker wise Analysis.
Maruti posted good positive YoY growth of 24.7%. New launches Baleno and S-cross along with good performance of existing models helped Maruti achieve double digit growth this October
Hyundai witnessed 23.7% YoY growth mainly due to strong success of Creta. However, Grand i10 and Elite i20 also found many homes in this festive season. Hyundai recorded highest ever monthly sales of 47,015 units and this is the third consecutive month that they have broke their own record in terms of highest ever monthly sales.
Honda has seen a YoY growth of about 52.3% which is mainly contributed by strong sales of City, Amaze and newly launched Jazz.
Newly launched TUV3oo is creating good fortune for Mahindra. Mahindra posted YoY growth of around 19.6%
Tata is pulled by its models like Zest, Nano GenX and Bolt to post an YoY growth of 11.2%
- Toyota has a marginal decline in its growth due to poor performance of Liva, Corolla and Fortuner
- Ford witnessed good positive growth due to successful launches of Figo and Aspire
- Renault saw a growth of about 97.2% due to huge demand gained by Kwid
- Skoda posted good growth due to good sales of Octavia
- Makers like GM, VW and Nissan saw a drastic fall in their YoY growth due to lack of new launches and poor performance of existing products
- Although Fiat launched Abarth brand, it could not create any wonders for Fiat resulting in negative growth for Fiat