Hyundai Creta, the popular compact SUV has completed successful run of over a year in the India market. On this occasion, Hyundai India has introduced three new variants of the SUV. In addition to the special 1st Anniversary Edition Creta two more variants are – Executive variant E+and S+ Automatic variant. Besides this, the carmaker has made available an all new Earth Brown colour option across all the variants.
Commenting on the introduction of new variants, Mr. Rakesh Srivastava – Sr. Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), said, “We would like to take this opportunity and express our gratitude to the customers who have shown trust in The Perfect SUV – Creta. As India’s most loved auto manufacturer, we are committed to bring best-in-class, modern and premium products for our aspirational customers. The introduction of three variants will add more value to the overall buying experience for customers.” Based on the SX+ grade, the 1st anniversary edition comes with dual tone exteriors with glossy black roof along with C-pillar and integrated spoiler, 17” diamond cut alloy wheels, black Shark Fin antenna, Jet wing inspired body graphics & bright silver skid plates.
Variants pricing and features:
Hyundai Creta Anniversary Edition ( Rs. 12.23 Lakhs- Rs. 13.76 Lakhs)
- sporty all-black theme dashboard with red accents,
- premium black seat fabric with red inserts
- 7-inch touch screen AVN system and
- leather wrapped steering wheel with audio & bluetooth control
Hyundai Creta Executive Variant E+ Petrol ( Rs. 9.99 Lakhs)
- 121bhp, 1.6-litre VTVT petrol engine
- 5-inch touch-screen audio with steering audio & bluetooth controls
- sporty roof rail
- electrically adjustable ORVM with LED turn indicators
Hyundai Creta S+ Diesel Automatic (Rs. 13.58 Lakhs)
- 6-speed automatic gearbox
- 126bhp 1.6L CRDi VGT engine